суббота, 22 июля 2017 г.

Okay. So, right now, I want you to pause and look around your room for a second. You probably have, I don’t know, some plastic under-bed storage containers, a futon covered with clothes that are too clean to put in the laundry but too dirty for the closet, and, like, a Harry Styles poster on the wall. (Am I just describing my own room to you right now? For personal reasons, I am going to lie and say “Absolutely not!”) This is all great stuff, obviously, but it doesn’t really scream grownup.


Okay. So, right now, I want you to pause and look around your room for a second. You probably have, I don’t know, some plastic under-bed storage containers, a futon covered with clothes that are too clean to put in the laundry but too dirty for the closet, and, like, a Harry Styles poster on the wall. (Am I just describing my own room to you right now? For personal reasons, I am going to lie and say “Absolutely not!”) This is all great stuff, obviously, but it doesn’t really scream grownup.

Original article and pictures take https://gurl.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий